proing is a Grip in Biomutant. proing provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Critical Chance to them. proing can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- proing is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- proing Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
proing features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: None
- Fire Rate: None
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get proing
- You can obtain proing as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- proing can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
proing Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- proing will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here