Pjup is a Grip in Biomutant. Pjup provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Critical Chance to them. Pjup can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Pjup is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Pjup Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Pjup features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: None
- Fire Rate: None
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Pjup
- You can obtain Pjup as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Pjup can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Pjup Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Pjup will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here