Jurk is a Grip in Biomutant. Jurk provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Jurk can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Jurk is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Jurk Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Jurk features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Jurk
- You can obtain Jurk as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Jurk can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Jurk Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Jurk will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here