Zorb is a Grip in Biomutant. Zorb provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Zorb can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Zorb is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Zorb Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Zorb features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Zorb
- You can obtain Zorb as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Zorb can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Zorb Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Zorb will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here