Ozar is a Grip in Biomutant. Ozar provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Ozar can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Ozar is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Ozar Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Ozar features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Ozar
- You can obtain Ozar as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Ozar can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Ozar Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Ozar will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here