Stirp is a Grip in Biomutant. Stirp provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Critical Chance to them. Stirp can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Stirp is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Stirp Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Stirp features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: None
- Fire Rate: None
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Stirp
- You can obtain Stirp as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Stirp can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Stirp Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Stirp will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here