Knack is a Grip in Biomutant. Knack provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Knack can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Knack is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Knack Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Knack features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Knack
- You can obtain Knack as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Knack can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Knack Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Knack will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here