Pust is a Grip in Biomutant. Pust provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Critical Chance to them. Pust can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Pust is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Pust Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Pust features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: None
- Fire Rate: None
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Pust
- You can obtain Pust as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Pust can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Pust Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Pust will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here