Hurf is a Grip in Biomutant. Hurf provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Critical Chance to them. Hurf can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Hurf is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Hurf Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Hurf features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: None
- Fire Rate: None
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Hurf
- You can obtain Hurf as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Hurf can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Hurf Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Hurf will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here