Spix is a Grip in Biomutant. Spix provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Spix can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Spix is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Spix Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Spix features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Spix
- You can obtain Spix as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Spix can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Spix Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Spix will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here