Flurp is a Grip in Biomutant. Flurp provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Flurp can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Flurp is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Flurp Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Flurp features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Flurp
- You can obtain Flurp as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Flurp can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Flurp Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Flurp will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here