Luk is a Grip in Biomutant. Luk provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Critical Chance to them. Luk can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Luk is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Luk Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Luk features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: None
- Fire Rate: None
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Luk
- You can obtain Luk as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Luk can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Luk Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Luk will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here