Tjub is a Grip in Biomutant. Tjub provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Tjub can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Tjub is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Tjub Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Tjub features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Tjub
- You can obtain Tjub as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Tjub can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Tjub Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Tjub will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here