Jack is a Grip in Biomutant. Jack provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Jack can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Jack is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Jack Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Jack features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Jack
- You can obtain Jack as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Jack can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Jack Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Jack will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here