Squez is a Grip in Biomutant. Squez provides extremely high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons and it also grants Armor Piercing to them. Squez can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Grips can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Squez is a Grip
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Squez Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Squez features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Squez
- You can obtain Squez as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Squez can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Squez Notes & Trivia
- Grips cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Squez will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here