|Related Quests||Another World|
Gizmo is an NPC in Biomutant. NPCs are Non-Playable Characters that inhabit the game world and can be interacted with. NPCs provide information and backstory on the game's many aspects and features. Some NPCs can give out Quests, and/or may also provide useful Equipment for you.
Here's another familiar face with lots on his mind.
- Gizmo is found after you complete your swimming lesson with Goop.
- Gizmo is interested on creating and crafting useful tools, and asks your help to get him some scrap for something that he's working on.
- The scrap he needs can be found closeby in a few piles of trash that you can interact with.
- He then teaches you how to upcycle, and a few tips about how to craft will appear on your screen while you navigate through the crafting Menu. You can craft any weapon you want and it will be only used against the Disciples that are blocking the way to your Mooma.
- After you complete the crafting tutorial, your Mooma will tell you to hurry.
- Gizmo is found again in the present, during the Gizmo Main Quest. He is found working on the Mekton, that it is given to you and it's necesary to defeat Jumbo Puff.
Where to find Gizmo
Gizmo can be found in:
- Gizmo is first seen in your childhood memory, a playable memory flashback accessed by passing through your childhood village during the Another World quest.
Gizmo Related Quests
Gizmo is related to the following quests:
Gizmo Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All NPCs in Biomutant|
Best-Before ♦ Boom ♦ Brusa Brill ♦ Chu-Chu ♦ Chubsa The Tortler ♦ Civilian ♦ Flue ♦ Gill ♦ Goop ♦ Gulp ♦ Hepsi ♦ Honki ♦ Jet ♦ Juju ♦ Kalamado ♦ Klick ♦ Lobo ♦ Lump ♦ Maya Doom ♦ Merp ♦ Millemog ♦ Mito ♦ Moog ♦ Mooma ♦ Mui ♦ Noko ♦ Nova ♦ Out-of-Date ♦ Pebble ♦ Popsi ♦ Rutiruti ♦ Smik Snurgel ♦ Sol ♦ Toota Tunj ♦ Trim ♦ Whiz Tinkertonker