Millemog is an NPC in Biomutant. NPCs are Non-Playable Characters that inhabit the game world and can be interacted with. NPCs provide information and backstory on the game's many aspects and features. Some NPCs can give out Quests, and/or may also provide useful Equipment for you.
He's heard stories about the terror inflicted by the Worldeaters to other enclaves, but never expected one to come all the way here.
- Millemog is seen right after a worldeater destroys his village, he is understandably sad.
- Millemog tells you to stay true to your heart.
- You can choose to help him or not, this will affect your Aura score.
- After the conversation is over, you will gain a Psi-Point.
Where to find Millemog
Millemog can be found in:
- Millemog can be found shortly after completing the Bunker 101 quest, he is sitting sadly on what's left of his destroyed village, after a worldeater is seen destroying everything in its path.
Millemog Related Quests
Millemog is related to the following quests:
Millemog Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All NPCs in Biomutant|
Best-Before ♦ Boom ♦ Brusa Brill ♦ Chu-Chu ♦ Chubsa The Tortler ♦ Civilian ♦ Flue ♦ Gill ♦ Gizmo ♦ Goop ♦ Gulp ♦ Hepsi ♦ Honki ♦ Jet ♦ Juju ♦ Kalamado ♦ Klick ♦ Lobo ♦ Lump ♦ Maya Doom ♦ Merp ♦ Mito ♦ Moog ♦ Mooma ♦ Mui ♦ Noko ♦ Nova ♦ Out-of-Date ♦ Pebble ♦ Popsi ♦ Rutiruti ♦ Smik Snurgel ♦ Sol ♦ Toota Tunj ♦ Trim ♦ Whiz Tinkertonker