|Related Quests||Another World|
Popsi is an NPC in Biomutant. NPCs are Non-Playable Characters that inhabit the game world and can be interacted with. NPCs provide information and backstory on the game's many aspects and features. Some NPCs can give out Quests, and/or may also provide useful Equipment for you.
Seeing you always puts a smile on your Popsi's face.
- Popsi always looks similar to your character's appearance.
- Popsi is seen in a flashback memory, he's found sewing a piece of cloth in a house after you crossed the bridge on your way to train with your Mooma, during the Another World quest while crossing your childhood village.
- Popsi will ask you to help him find some gadgets and ideas for how you can upcycle some old fabrics.
- There are a few Cloth Piles around the house, you have to interact with 3 of them to complete the objective.
- Popsi offers to teach you crafting Gear, suggest you should wear your gear during your training.
- While you are escaping from Lupa-Lupin, after your Mooma drowns, you reach the edge very tired and your Popsi helps you get up and runs on your side. During this chase, you trip and hurt your leg, while you see Lupa-Lupin getting close. Your Popsi lifts you up and throws you to a higher ground and then tries to climb to your location, but Lupa-Lupin reaches him and he falls. The flashback memory ends.
Where to find Popsi
Popsi can be found in:
- Popsi is first seen in your childhood memory, a playable memory flashback accessed by passing through your childhood village during the Another World quest.
Popsi Related Quests
Popsi is related to the following quests:
Popsi Notes & Trivia
- During one of the first dialogues with your Popsi, he mentions that he has considered making a trip out into the wilds to look for a bionucleus pool and refresh his DNA.
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All NPCs in Biomutant|
Best-Before ♦ Boom ♦ Brusa Brill ♦ Chu-Chu ♦ Chubsa The Tortler ♦ Civilian ♦ Flue ♦ Gill ♦ Gizmo ♦ Goop ♦ Gulp ♦ Hepsi ♦ Honki ♦ Jet ♦ Juju ♦ Kalamado ♦ Klick ♦ Lobo ♦ Lump ♦ Maya Doom ♦ Merp ♦ Millemog ♦ Mito ♦ Moog ♦ Mooma ♦ Mui ♦ Noko ♦ Nova ♦ Out-of-Date ♦ Pebble ♦ Rutiruti ♦ Smik Snurgel ♦ Sol ♦ Toota Tunj ♦ Trim ♦ Whiz Tinkertonker
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!