Goop is an NPC in Biomutant. NPCs are Non-Playable Characters that inhabit the game world and can be interacted with. NPCs provide information and backstory on the game's many aspects and features. Some NPCs can give out Quests, and/or may also provide useful Equipment for you.
Here's someone who takes each day as it comes.
- Goop is a cheerful fellow wearing a swimwear, first encountered in a memory flashback during the Another World quest.
- Goop wants you to learn how to swim, and he offers to teach you.
- Goop swimming lesson only consists on him throwing you to the lake without any warning and expecting you to come back through the ramp. Anyway, the mechanics of swimming, that Ki-Energy will drain while swimming, are explained through the game tips that will appear on your screen.
- After you come out of the water, he will tell you practice after teaching that lesson. Your Mooma will then tell you to hurry because she's waiting for you, for your training lessons.
- Goop can be found again in the present days in Subnautica Station working on a Googlide, a water vehicle that will help you reach new areas in the game.
Where to find Goop
Goop can be found in:
- Goop is found at the beginning of a playable memory flashback when your character passes through its childhood village during the Another World quest.
- Subnautica Station
Goop Related Quests
Goop is related to the following quests:
Goop Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All NPCs in Biomutant|
Best-Before ♦ Boom ♦ Brusa Brill ♦ Chu-Chu ♦ Chubsa The Tortler ♦ Civilian ♦ Flue ♦ Gill ♦ Gizmo ♦ Gulp ♦ Hepsi ♦ Honki ♦ Jet ♦ Juju ♦ Kalamado ♦ Klick ♦ Lobo ♦ Lump ♦ Maya Doom ♦ Merp ♦ Millemog ♦ Mito ♦ Moog ♦ Mooma ♦ Mui ♦ Noko ♦ Nova ♦ Out-of-Date ♦ Pebble ♦ Popsi ♦ Rutiruti ♦ Smik Snurgel ♦ Sol ♦ Toota Tunj ♦ Trim ♦ Whiz Tinkertonker