Tack is a Addon in Biomutant. Tack can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and very low Armor Pierce. Tack can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Tack is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Tack Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Tack features the following Stats:
How to get Tack
- You can obtain Tack as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Tack can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Tack Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Tack will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|