Gridstripe is a Addon in Biomutant. Gridstripe can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and very low Armor Pierce. Gridstripe can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Gridstripe is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Gridstripe Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Gridstripe features the following Stats:
How to get Gridstripe
- You can obtain Gridstripe as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Gridstripe can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Gridstripe Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Gridstripe will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|