Hackcurve is a Addon in Biomutant. Hackcurve can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and low Armor Pierce. Hackcurve can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Hackcurve is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Hackcurve Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Hackcurve features the following Stats:
How to get Hackcurve
- You can obtain Hackcurve as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Hackcurve can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Hackcurve Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Hackcurve will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|