Chainblade is a Addon in Biomutant. Chainblade can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and low Armor Pierce. Chainblade can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Chainblade is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Chainblade Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Chainblade features the following Stats:
How to get Chainblade
- You can obtain Chainblade as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Chainblade can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Chainblade Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Chainblade will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|