Curve Alloy is a Addon in Biomutant. Curve Alloy can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and very low Armor Pierce. Curve Alloy can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
Curve Alloy Information
- Curve Alloy is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Curve Alloy Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Curve Alloy Stats
Curve Alloy features the following Stats:
How to get Curve Alloy
- You can obtain Curve Alloy as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Curve Alloy can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Curve Alloy Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Curve Alloy will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|