Syringe is a Addon in Biomutant. Syringe can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and very low Armor Pierce. Syringe can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Syringe is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Syringe Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Syringe features the following Stats:
How to get Syringe
- You can obtain Syringe as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Syringe can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Syringe Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Syringe will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|