Sproingcoil is a Addon in Biomutant. Sproingcoil can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and low Armor Pierce. Sproingcoil can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Sproingcoil is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Sproingcoil Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Sproingcoil features the following Stats:
How to get Sproingcoil
- You can obtain Sproingcoil as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Sproingcoil can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Sproingcoil Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Sproingcoil will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|