Ringscrap is a Addon in Biomutant. Ringscrap can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and very low Armor Pierce. Ringscrap can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Ringscrap is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Ringscrap Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Ringscrap features the following Stats:
How to get Ringscrap
- You can obtain Ringscrap as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Ringscrap can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Ringscrap Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Ringscrap will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|