Roadsign is a Addon in Biomutant. Roadsign can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and low Armor Pierce. Roadsign can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Roadsign is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Roadsign Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Roadsign features the following Stats:
How to get Roadsign
- You can obtain Roadsign as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Roadsign can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Roadsign Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Roadsign will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|