Corkcrew is a Addon in Biomutant. Corkcrew can be used to craft or modify Melee Weapons. It features medium Attack Speed and low Armor Pierce. Corkcrew can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers. Addons can be attached to Melee Weapons to improve their Attack Speed and Damage.
- Corkcrew is a Addon
- Can be used to craft or modify One-Handed Slash, Two-Handed Slash, and Two-Handed Crush Weapons.
- Cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Corkcrew Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Corkcrew features the following Stats:
How to get Corkcrew
- You can obtain Corkcrew as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Corkcrew can be also purchased from Brawl Ware Brokers
Corkcrew Notes & Trivia
- A Handle and a Base Type are required to create Melee Weapons and cannot be used on Ranged Weapons
- Applying Corkcrew will change the appearance of your Weapon
- Notes and Trivia go here
|All Addons in Biomutant|