Pichu Fortress is an Outpost in Biomutant. Pichu Fortress belongs to the Pichu tribe. Outposts act as bases of operations for the tribal warriors and showcase their control of the territory. Players can conquer and capture the Outposts of a rival Tribe in order to gain favor with their own, unlocking various benefits.
Pichu Fortress Information
- This is the last bastion of the Pichu tribe and can only by claimed after claiming the rest of the Pichu Fortresss.
Pichu Fortress Rewards
By capturing Pichu Fortress you'll gain favor with your tribe master, as well as unlocking the Merchant services of the Outposts.
Pichu Fortress Npcs & Merchants
The following Merchants can be found in Pichu Fortress:
The following NPCs can be found in Pichu Fortress:
How to capture Pichu Fortress
Your tribe will be waiting for you at the gate. Talk to your Sifu.
- Your Sifu will ask you to get Boompowder, you will find it on a boat at the edge of the lake a few metters away, you will encounter a few enemies, defeat them. Jump on the boat, destroy the turrets, and retrieve the Boompowder.
Going in with a Bang
- Return to the Sifu, you may fast travel to their location.
- Once you talked to him, you will be in. Defeat the guards.
The Mega Muckpuff
- Solve the puzzle to release the Mega Muckpuff.
- The Mega Muckpuff will open the path, follow it.
- Defeat the guards.
Tug of War
- Yank the door with the Hook.
The Rival Sifu
- Defeat the rival Sifu.
The Pichu Tribe Weapon
- Claim the Rival Weapon.
Pichu Fortress Map
Pichu Fortress Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here