Netra Fortress is an Outpost in Biomutant. Netra Fortress belongs to the Netra tribe. Outposts act as bases of operations for the tribal warriors and showcase their control of the territory. Players can conquer and capture the Outposts of a rival Tribe in order to gain favor with their own, unlocking various benefits.
Netra Fortress Information
- This is the final outpost of the Netra and can only be secured after the conquest of the rest of Netra's Outposts.
Netra Fortress Rewards
By capturing Netra Fortress you'll gain favor with your tribe master, as well as unlocking the Merchant services of the Outposts.
Netra Fortress Npcs & Merchants
The following Merchants can be found in Netra Fortress:
The following NPCs can be found in Netra Fortress:
How to capture Netra Fortress
You approach the Area you will find an Army of soldiers of your tribe, the Sifu will tell you that the plan is to fling you over the wall with a Slinglobber, and he wants you to secure a hardhat first.
The Slinglobber Fling
- The Hardhat is a helmet that you must collect by simply interacting with a pile of helmets at the top of a wooden tower marked as a waypoint.
- Return to the Sifu, you may fast travel your way back to the Fort.
- They will catapult you in with a few helpers, and you will encounter Fort Guards, defeat them all.
- Collect the marked torch.
- Find the 3 marked drygrass piles and hit them with the torch to set them on fire. This will open the path for you.
- Follow the path.
- Defeat the guards in your way.
- Keep going until you find the door with a Ram that your team positioned in front of the door. Interact with it, and ram the door a few times until it's fully destroyed.
The Rival Sifu
- You will encounter the Rival Sifu and they'll talk to you before fighting. You may try to convince them to give and join you. But if you fail to convince them you will have to defeat them in combat.
Claim the Rival Tribe Weapon
- After defeating the Rival Sifu, you may collect their tribe's weapon.
Netra Fortress Map
Netra Fortress Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here