Ankati Fortress is an Outpost in Biomutant. Ankati Fortress belongs to the Ankati tribe. Outposts act as bases of operations for the tribal warriors and showcase their control of the territory. Players can conquer and capture the Outposts of a rival Tribe in order to gain favor with their own, unlocking various benefits.
Ankati Fortress Information
- The Ankati Fortress is the final Outpost that can only be heisted after you already claimed the rest of the Ankati Outposts.
Ankati Fortress Rewards
By capturing Ankati Fortress you'll gain favor with your tribe master, as well as unlocking the Merchant services of the Outposts.
Ankati Fortress Npcs & Merchants
The following Merchants can be found in Ankati Fortress:
The following NPCs can be found in Ankati Fortress:
How to capture Ankati Fortress
An Army of members of your tribe will be waiting for you at the gates of the Fortress. Talk to your Sifu.
The Bang Ball
- The Sifu will tell you that they managed to roll a Bangball against the Fort and they plan to detonate, but they need an inextinguishable torch to do that. Go to the marked warehouse and find the Boompowder, interact with the pile of oil residue.
Going in with a Bang
- Return to the Sifu, you may fast travel back to them.
- After destroying the gate, a bunch Fort Guards will come up and fight. Defeat them.
The Mega Muckpuff
- Let the Mega Muck free from the cage at the end of the path, by solving the Puzzle.
Tug of War
- Follow the Mega Muck and go through the wall it brakes through. You will find a gate that you will automatically open in a cutscene.
The Rival Sifu
- You can try to convince the Sifu to avoid the fight and take the Fort peacefully, but if you fail you will have to defeat them.
Claim the Rival Tribe Weapon
- Collect the Rival Tribe Weapon in the chest on your left after you claimed the fort.
Ankati Fortress Map
Ankati Fortress Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here