Vespoiut is an Outpost in Biomutant. Vespoiut belongs to the Myriad tribe. Outposts act as bases of operations for the tribal warriors and showcase their control of the territory. Players can conquer and capture the Outposts of a rival Tribe in order to gain favor with their own, unlocking various benefits.
- This Outpost originally belongs to the Myriad
By capturing Vespoiut you'll gain favor with your tribe master, as well as unlocking the Merchant services of the Outposts.
Vespoiut Npcs & Merchants
The following Merchants can be found in Vespoiut:
The following NPCs can be found in Vespoiut:
How to capture Vespoiut
A group of member of your tribe will be waiting for you at the entrane, talk to them and tell them you are ready, the bigger member will force the entrance.
- Defeat the Guards (3) that are part of the first wave.
The Bang Boomhut
- Destroy the Boomhut, the Boomhut is like a turret that launches explosives at you, they easy to about and take certain time to explode, but the area damage is big, so keep a good distance from the explosives. To destroy the Boomhut, you have to melee the bombs it launches to deflect them back to the Boomhut and make it explode. After destroying the first one, a second one will start attacking from the other side, proceed the same way.
- You have to crank the valves to gain access to the next area, by solving the Puzzle on the back.
- Cut the chain marked with a waypoint.
Prisoner of War
- Keep going until to meet a bunch of guards, guarding a prisoner in a cage. Defeat them and free the prisoner by interacting with the door, then use the Klawbar to free him. You can tell him to come back with the rest or help you fight. This decision will affect your Aura.
- You will find a useful weapon in an glass emergency box, brake the glass and take the weapon.
- Keep following the main path until you reach a new arena. You will find a sniper standing on a wooden platform out of your melee reach.
- When you get inside the arena, a few guard will come to attack you and you must defeat them. You can take out the sniper while your allies distract the guards.
- A bigger enemy will join the fight, and presents no health bar. You must bait him to make him charge to the column with a platform where the sniper was. Do it a few times until the platform is destroyed, the platform will fall on him and he will be defeated.
- There a ramp on the right, if you hit it, it will lay a barrel. The barrel can be pushed around, leave it near the big door, take some distance a shoot the barrel to make it explode and brake through the door.
- Go to the last area and claim the rival outpost.
Vespoiut Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here