|Related Bosses||Jumbo Puff|
|Acquisition||Gizmo Main Quest|
Mekton is a Vehicle in Biomutant. The Mekton can be used to safely travel across the Dead Zone biome, providing immunity to Hypoxia and the ability to clear oil pools. You'll acquire the Mekton during Gizmo's Main Quest, and you'll be able to further upgrade it during The Mekton Side Quest.
- The Mekton provides immunity to Hypoxia, allowing players to safely travel across the Dead Zone
- The Mekton can be used to defeat the Jumbo Puff World Eater during the main Quest line.
- The Mekton can only be summoned while in the Dead Zone
- While using the Mekton, you'll retain your base stats such as Health and Ki-Energy
- Put Gnots are a special type of enemy that will jump on the Mekton and start biting it. When this happens, use the melee button to shake them off.
- Kannon - Ranged weapon that deals high damage. Can also be used to destroy barriers and buildings on the Dead Zone
- Melee Kannon - You can hit enemies with the cannons and perform a burst combo by pressing the melee button three times
- Oil Cleaner - By pressing and holding the Parry button, you can vacuum small oil pools. This will grant you for safe passage, and you will sometimes spawn loot. To catch the loot, press the interaction button on the glowing zone.
- Booster - While in the air, you can press and hold the jump button to perform a short flight. This consumes a high amount of Ki-Energy
- Sqvips Kannon - Can be used during the Jumbo Puff Boss fight to distract the boss. You'll have three charges that regenerate over time during the fight.
How to get Mekton
You'll acquire the Mekton during Gizmo's Main Quest. Talk to Gizmo to start the quest and follow his instructions to activate the Mekton.
You can customize the Mekton appearance by modifying its parts. To do so, you'll need to find and open Mekton Wrekboxes that can be found during The Mekton Side Quest.
Each box contains a variety of random parts. There are 14 boxes that can be found scattered around the Deadzone and other areas.
You can customize the following parts
Head: You can modify the appearance of the head
Torso: You can modify the appearance of the main body
Back: You can modify the appearance of the back
Shoulders: You can modify the appearance of the shoulders
Abdomen: You can modify the appearance of the waist
Legs: You can modify the appearance of the Legs
Feet: You can modify the appearance of the feet
Mekton Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia go here
|All Vehicles in Biomutant|