Moog is a Side Quest in Biomutant. Moog is an optional quest, which will grant you better equipment for your complete your Main Quests and is obtained as follows: Given by Moog after finding the Sqvips. After completing it, you'll be rewarded with: Suburbia Vault Key,
Trunkgnut Poo, Sparkplant Vault Key, Twisnout Poo, Prosthetic Legs and Prosthetic Arms.
Moog is assembling a record over the Munsters roaming to world so he can let everyone know what places to avoid. He's tracking small and big and appreciates all the help he can get, mapping out the whereabouts of the smallest Sqvip all the way up to the Monolithic Munsters.
- The Schacky Trunkgnut: Defeat the Schack TrunkGnut
- Poo-rer News: Return to Moog
- The Sparky Twigsnout: Defeat the Chug Swollwaft
- All Mapped Out: return to Moog
How to get Moog
Moog Quest is acquired as follows:
- Given by Moog after finding the Sqvips.
By completing the Moog Quest, you'll be given the following rewards:
The Schacky Trunkgnut: Defeat the Schack TrunkGnut
- Go to the Suburbia area, and you will find the giant Beast.
Poo-rer News: Return to Moog
- Speak again with Moog, and he will be asking for your help.
The Sparky Twigsnout: Defeat the Chug Swollwaft
All Mapped Out: return to Moog
- Head back to Moog at Steepdeepo Sector 6C and speak with him and the Side Quest will be complete, and you will be rewarded with the ultimate Prosthetic Legs and Prosthetic Arms.
Moog Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here