The Shellhorn is a Side Quest in Biomutant. The Shellhorn is an optional quest, which will grant you better equipment for your complete your Main Quests and is obtained as follows: After talking to Toota Tunj at Gaga Grampus Bay. After completing it, you'll be rewarded with: Gaga Grub, 200 XP and Shellshriek.
Toota Tunj explained that the goo is getting so bad that the Gargantua is going crazy and chomping on innocent people. He needs you to us the Shellhorn to draw the Gargantua to the surface and see if they can figure out what it wants.
The Shellhorn Objectives
- Hoot Hoot: Use the Shellhorn
- The Shellhorn: Shellhorn used 2
- Grubtime: Find some grub for Gaga Grampus
- Spurt: Visit the Gaga Grampus Site
- Toota Tunj: Return to Toota Tunj
How to get The Shellhorn
The Shellhorn Quest is acquired as follows:
The Shellhorn Rewards
By completing the The Shellhorn Quest, you'll be given the following rewards:
- Gaga Grub
- 200 XP
The Shellhorn Walkthrough
Hoot Hoot: Use the Shellhorn
- After talking to Toota Tunj, walk a few meters, and you will find the Shellhorn. To use it, resolve first the puzzle rotation. Once you have solved the puzzle, aim the Shellhorn until the signal becomes stronger to reveal where to go.
The Shellhorn: Shellhorn used 2
- Use the marked waypoints to know where to go, and repeat the same steps that before.
Grubtime: Find some grub for Gaga Grampus
- After using the two Shellhorn, Gaga Grampus will emerge from the surface of the lake.
- Go to Freek Furf to find the Gaga Grub buried in the ground.
Spurt: Visit the Gaga Grampus Site
- Use the marked waypoints to find the place (it is in de middle of the lake). Once you reach the mark, the giant beast will emerge again.
Toota Tunj: Return to Toota Tunj
- Head back to Gaga Grampus Bay and talk again with Toota Tunj to complete the side quest and obtain the Shellshriek
The Shellhorn Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here