Lobo is a Side Quest in Biomutant. Lobo is an optional quest, which will grant you better equipment for your complete your Main Quests and is obtained as follows: by talking to Lobo. After completing it, you'll be rewarded with: Helipack and Gullblimp.
Lobo's Gullblimp had the wind knocked out and is also missing some parts to get it back up-in-the-air. There's a Frankendog from before the Long-gone out there in the Sparkatorium that should have the can of push-gas Lobo needs to huff up the Gullblimp. She reckons the Gullblimp will need a heavier Tiedown to bring it back down too once you've taken it above the kludds. Once everything's in order you can look forward to explore the northern parts of the Kluppydunes and beyond.
- Frankendog: Find the Frankendog
- Return to owner: Lead the Frankendog to Lobo
- Flap-Flap Locker: Find the Locker
- A Way back Down: Find a Tiedown
- The Tiedown: Return to Lobo
How to get Lobo
Lobo Quest is acquired as follows:
- by talking to Lobo
By completing the Lobo Quest, you'll be given the following rewards:
Frankendog: Find the Frankendog
- Go to Sparkatorium. Once you are there, use the air stream from the center of the building to reach the second floor. Resolve the rotation puzzle and then take the elevator to the top. On the terrace of the building you will find the dog on a steel countertop.
Return to owner: Lead the Frankendog to Lobo
- Head back to Blimpstation
Flap-Flap Locker: Find the Locker
- To your right there is a lockd with the Ultimate Helipack
A Way back Down: Find a Tiedown
- Go to Ploatboat Leftover and use the Helipack to reach the mast platform of the boat. Resolve the rotation puzzle to raise the anchor.
The Tiedown: Return to Lobo
- Head back to Blimpstation and talk to Lobo to complete the side quest and gain access to Gullblimp
Lobo Notes & Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here