Woodstock is a Stock in Biomutant. Woodstock provides great Accuracy to Ranged Weapons. It also modifies their Armor Pierce and their Range. Woodstock can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Stocks can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Woodstock is a Stock
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Woodstock Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Woodstock features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Woodstock
- You can obtain Woodstock as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Woodstock can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Woodstock Notes & Trivia
- Stocks cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Woodstock will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here