Sproingstock is a Stock in Biomutant. Sproingstock provides great Accuracy to Ranged Weapons. It also modifies their Armor Pierce and their Range. Sproingstock can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Stocks can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Sproingstock is a Stock
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Sproingstock Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Sproingstock features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Sproingstock
- You can obtain Sproingstock as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Sproingstock can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Sproingstock Notes & Trivia
- Stocks cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Sproingstock will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here