Assaultstock is a Stock in Biomutant. Assaultstock provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Assaultstock can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Stocks can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Assaultstock is a Stock
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Assaultstock Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Assaultstock features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Low
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Assaultstock
- You can obtain Assaultstock as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Assaultstock can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Assaultstock Notes & Trivia
- Stocks cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Assaultstock will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here