Coilstock is a Stock in Biomutant. Coilstock provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Coilstock can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Stocks can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Coilstock is a Stock
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Coilstock Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Coilstock features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Coilstock
- You can obtain Coilstock as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Coilstock can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Coilstock Notes & Trivia
- Stocks cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Coilstock will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here