Klonkstock is a Stock in Biomutant. Klonkstock provides great Accuracy to Ranged Weapons. It also modifies their Armor Pierce and their Range. Klonkstock can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Stocks can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Klonkstock is a Stock
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Klonkstock Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Klonkstock features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Klonkstock
- You can obtain Klonkstock as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Klonkstock can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Klonkstock Notes & Trivia
- Stocks cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Klonkstock will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here