Clothstock is a Stock in Biomutant. Clothstock provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Clothstock can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Stocks can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Clothstock is a Stock
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Clothstock Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Clothstock features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 0%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Clothstock
- You can obtain Clothstock as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Clothstock can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Clothstock Notes & Trivia
- Stocks cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Clothstock will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here