Carvestonk is a Stock in Biomutant. Carvestonk provides great Accuracy to your Ranged Weapons. It also grants Armor Piercing and Range to them. Carvestonk can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Stocks can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Carvestonk is a Stock
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Carvestonk Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Carvestonk features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Carvestonk
- You can obtain Carvestonk as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Carvestonk can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Carvestonk Notes & Trivia
- Stocks cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Carvestonk will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here