X-Ray Scope is a Top Mod in Biomutant. X-Ray Scope provides high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons. It also modifies their Armor Pierce and their Range. X-Ray Scope can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Top Mods can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
X-Ray Scope Information
- X-Ray Scope is a Top Mod
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- X-Ray Scope Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
X-Ray Scope Stats
X-Ray Scope features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get X-Ray Scope
- You can obtain X-Ray Scope as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- X-Ray Scope can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
X-Ray Scope Notes & Trivia
- Top Mods cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- X-Ray Scope will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here