Brightbulb is a Top Mod in Biomutant. Brightbulb provides high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons. It also modifies their Armor Pierce and their Range. Brightbulb can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Top Mods can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Brightbulb is a Top Mod
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Brightbulb Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Brightbulb features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Brightbulb
- You can obtain Brightbulb as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Brightbulb can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Brightbulb Notes & Trivia
- Top Mods cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Brightbulb will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here