Cotto Nogg is a Top Mod in Biomutant. Cotto Nogg provides high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons. It also modifies their Armor Pierce and their Range. Cotto Nogg can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Top Mods can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
Cotto Nogg Information
- Cotto Nogg is a Top Mod
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Cotto Nogg Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Cotto Nogg Stats
Cotto Nogg features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 2%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Cotto Nogg
- You can obtain Cotto Nogg as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Cotto Nogg can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Cotto Nogg Notes & Trivia
- Top Mods cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Cotto Nogg will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here