Bleep-Bleep is a Top Mod in Biomutant. Bleep-Bleep provides high Accuracy to Ranged Weapons. It also modifies their Armor Pierce and their Range. Bleep-Bleep can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Top Mods can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Bleep-Bleep is a Top Mod
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Bleep-Bleep Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Bleep-Bleep features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: Very Low
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: N/A
- Reload Speed: N/A
How to get Bleep-Bleep
- You can obtain Bleep-Bleep as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Bleep-Bleep can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Bleep-Bleep Notes & Trivia
- Top Mods cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Bleep-Bleep will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here