Shellclip is a Magazine in Biomutant. Shellclip provides extremely high Accuracy, great Reload Speed, and Armor Pierce to Ranged Weapons. Shellclip can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Magazines can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Shellclip is a Magazine
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Shellclip Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Shellclip features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 3%
- Magazine Size: 4
- Reload Speed: Very Fast
How to get Shellclip
- You can obtain Shellclip as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Shellclip can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Shellclip Notes & Trivia
- Magazines cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Shellclip will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here