Incrementor is a Magazine in Biomutant. Incrementor provides extremely high Accuracy, very fast Reload Speed, and Armor Pierce to Ranged Weapons. Incrementor can be obtained as loot from chests, containers and Enemies, or purchased from Pew Pew Brokers. Magazines can be used to craft or modify Ranged Weapons improving their Accuracy and Damage.
- Incrementor is a Magazine
- Can be used to craft or modify Guns, Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and Shotguns.
- Cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Incrementor Damage modifier depends on its Rarity. Usually, the higher the Quality, the better the Damage.
Incrementor features the following Stats:
- Damage: Depends on Rarity
- Armor Pierce: Very Low
- Fire Rate: Very Low
- Accuracy: Very High
- Range: None
- Critical Chance: 1%
- Magazine Size: 8
- Reload Speed: Very Fast
How to get Incrementor
- You can obtain Incrementor as loot from chest, containers or Enemies.
- Incrementor can be also purchased from Pew Pew Brokers
Incrementor Notes & Trivia
- Magazines cannot be used on Melee Weapons
- Incrementor will change the appearance of your Weapons.
- Notes and Trivia go here